1944 Ford GPW NOW SOLD
This 1944 Ford GPW has had just one owner for over five decades and has covered only 100 miles since extensive mechanical and body restoration completed in 2012. Included in the file is the original buff log book, confirming the GPW was first road registered out of military service on 15th July 1958 in Cheltenham. It changed hands to the Powis family on 19th May 1959, who kept the car for five decades before being purchased in 2009 by the current owner. Invoices for the extensive body restoration completed in 2012, including sandblasting, is available in the car’s file. USA military star decals are available within the purchase price.